torsdag 22. desember 2011

Luke 22: Maja Design Artical - Part 1

  Christmas Card and Gift
 k


Now it´s only two more days before Christmas Eve and I wanted to show you what I made with the Maja Design papers and stamps. (Since I live in Australia, I just got my package from my parents.) So first I have two cards to show you and one "of-the-page-project". 

In all of my project I have used the new Winter Wonderland Collection. The beautiful stamps are also fra Maja Design. I´ve colored my stamps with Distress Reinkers. 




Here is my other project. That is to match the first card I made, so it´s in brown and red. Here I´ve used the cut-out-paper from Maja Design. Around the papers I´ve just stamped a couple of snowflakes. 




There is still two more posts left in the adventscalender. 

Hugs from Henrikke
 k

3 kommentarer:

  1. Rigtig smukt kort. og flot bolcheglas.

    SvarSlett
  2. Disse var superfine! Likte de arkene kjempegodt. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Helt vanvittig imponert, Henrikke, ante ikke akkurat kor flink du faktisk e til det her! Nu får æ også lyst å starte med sånnt :)
    Lone

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails