torsdag 19. januar 2012

3D-Butterfly

Hi everyone! 

This will be my first post in 2012. Feels good with a break after a tough December. I had my family visiting me in Australia. Right now I have a lot on the calendar. Crop-night tonight, tomorrow I am holding my first class at Scrappidoo. In just a month I am going to Brisbane with Scrappidoo on the Brisbane Craft Show to help them demonstrate a few products and especially painting with the distress inks. Just got all my inks in the new Tim Holtz Ink Pallet. It´s really good.

Anyway, the first card is coming up. A little bit different card from me. This beautiful butterfly is painted with distress inks. The colours are; Stormy Sky, Victorian Velvet mixed with Worn Lipstick and the Dusty Concord. I will be back with the stamp producer. The rub-ons is from Kaiser Craft. Other than that, I have just added some bling on the butterfly.

Please, feel free to leave me a comment.


10 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig, clean and simple kort, helt perfekt =D

    SvarSlett
  2. For en kjempe lekker sommerfugl :)

    SvarSlett
  3. WOW, dette var kjempeflott !!!
    Nydelig sommerfugl...

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  4. Utrooolig flott! Så lekkert, og fint med 3d-effekten. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig kort! Så enkelt og rent! Koselig at du er tilbake:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Lekkert kort, og spennende med sommerfuglen i flere lag.

    SvarSlett
  7. Digger dette rene og enkle kortet i perfekt C&S stilen. Noe jeg absolutt ikke får til selvom jeg prøver hardt!
    Vakker fargelegging og flott 3D effekt.

    Klem Renate

    SvarSlett
  8. Digger det kortet her. Så dekorativ den sommerfuglen er <3 *

    SvarSlett
  9. Digger det kortet her. Så dekorativ den sommerfuglen er <3 *

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails