torsdag 16. februar 2012

Artical nr. 2 - Maja Design (StampARTic DT)

Here is my first card that I made for the StampARTic artical in february. The whole team were so lucky to be sponsored by Maja Design. This is a feel-better card. The flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft and the stamp is Whiff of Joy. The butterfly punch on the sides are from Martha Stewart. 


This is my second card. I have a real spring feeling about this. And it´s for all you people home in cold Norway. The spring will come soon ;-) I don´t know where any of the stamps are from I godt all of them. The stamp is colored with distress inks. 


My last alterede project for our artical is this stationary box made for my mother and father in law. Clean and simple design on this one, and not any flowers or embellishments, but the rosett. After I took the pictures I places a little notepad on the right. 



Hugs from Henrikke

3 kommentarer:

  1. Det første kortet der suger jeg til meg :) snufsen og fæl og trenger sååå det finefine kortet til å bli frisk :D .. vakkert fargelagt og herlig bruk av farger!

    SvarSlett
  2. Herlige kort du har laget, og ja vi trenger litt vårfølelse her oppe i nord:-) Boksen var så flott - kjempefin gave:-)

    SvarSlett
  3. Woooow så mye lekkert.
    Du er så flink :)
    Klem Connie

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails