mandag 20. februar 2012

Christmas Album (DT Scrapping Clearly)

As a design team member in Scrapping Clearly I get to work with some really nice, high quality acrylic albums. Here is my first finished album. This is made from the Christmas pictures in 2011. I was so lucky that my family came down to Australia and spent 3 weeks here. We had a lot of fun and hopefully you can see that in my pictures. Just missing some text some places, but otherwise this is ready to be sent home to my mom and dad. 

The papers, flowers and other embellishments are also from Scrapping Clearly. 

Hugs from Henrikke


5 kommentarer:

  1. Super lækkert album. Dejlige minder.

    SvarSlett
  2. Så koselig album! - De som får dette blir nok veldig glade!

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig album, flott stil og så lekkert på utsiden. :)
    Fine farger og flotte bilder også, herlig arbeid.

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  4. For en nydelig album :)

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett
  5. For et koselig album! Så fine bilder, deilige minner! :-)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails