mandag 13. februar 2012

Mother´s Day card to Grandma

Yesterday it was mothersday in Norway. My mom got a card on e-mail because I dident have time to send it to her: But I think it is a nice tradtion to give something to our grandparents to on motherdays/fatherday. So I made a card for my grandma this time. This card is going to Thailand this time. Anyway I´ve used products from Nellie Snellen and from Wild Roses. Go to the buttom of the  post to see the pictures. All my flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft and so are the pearls. The text stamp in the back is from Kaiser and the "Happy Mothersday" stamp is from Lily of the Valley. 



These are the products I´ve used. You will find them in the online shop. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort, så delikat pyntet. Likte måten du har fargelagt motivet på! :-)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails