søndag 8. april 2012

Friendship Card

Today I got a clean and simple card to show you. Or clean and simple to be me. It only took me an hour, so that diffenently means that is was clean and simple. This card was made for the KOM card competion in scrapping.no but I changed my mind and made a new card. Just showing you this one now. The stamp is from Stempelglede. The flowers are from Kaiser and from Wild Orchids Craft. Papers are Kaiser Craft and the leaf die is from Whiff of Joy! The frame around my stamp is Spellbinder Lable 4. 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Et aldeles nydelige kort!
    Lekre farger og pynt:)
    Ha en fortsatt fin påske, klem:)

    SvarSlett
  2. That´s a perfect card! Wonderfull! Happy Easter! xx Bianca

    SvarSlett
  3. Enkelt og lekkert ♥

    Ha en fortsatt fin påske!

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig og stilfullt.

    Klem Kjersti

    SvarSlett
  5. Genialt. Kjempeflott kort ble det!
    Klem fra Eva Gro

    SvarSlett
  6. Et helt nydelig kort! Flott pyntet med blomster og sløyfer:-)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails