torsdag 19. april 2012

Magnolia in Black and White

Another round have just finished up over at scrapping.no. This time the task was black and white. I must admit, I wasent to happy with the challenge. But I went over to my scrapping shop, Scrappidoo Scrapbooking and found some papers. I did my first try ever on colouring in Tilda with only Black Soot. It was really fun! And not hard at all. Anyway, here is my card. The doily is from Cheery Lynn and the text stamp is from Kaiser Craft. Ribbon and pearls from Wild Orchids Craft and the border punch from Martha Stewart. 

9 kommentarer:

  1. This is amazing! Adore your coloring and the gorgeous doily behind the image!
    Magnificent black and white creation!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Stilig og jammen kan et kort bli flott i disse to fargene:)
    klem bente:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjempe fint kort! Jeg synes du lager utrolig lekre kort!! :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig !!
    Svart og hvit er så elegant syns jeg.

    Klem Kjersti

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails