søndag 29. april 2012

Preview #2 - Elisabeth Bell

Hi everyone! Yesterday the new collection was released! Did you have a look at it?? Not jet you say?? Than just pop over to the Whiff of Joy Store and you can enjoy the tour. So many beautiful and emotional stamps. I will show you another stamp today. This stamp is called Caring Thoughts. The thing I love about this  collection is that you can use the stamps for other things too. This stamp is perfect to give to someone because you want them to know that you are thinking about them. I have used my distress reinkers to colours her inn. The papers are from Kaiser and the flower I don´t know. I made it a really simple and clean card so the stamp would stand out a bit. 

Hugs from Henrikke



2 kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails