søndag 15. april 2012

Secret StampKit Summer with WOJ


Today 15th of April can you finally preorder the secret summer stamp kit. But, we want to give you a little sneak peak. The theme of the Kit is „Charles Dickens/Jane Austen/Vintage/old times“. My card has a really vintage look over it. I even made my own flowers in stead of using my roses. I have coloured in Jane Austen Henry with my disress reinkers, and I´ve only used three different colours. Do you like the stamps? If so, just pop into the Whiff of Joy Shop here


5 kommentarer:

  1. Så kjempeherlig. :) Flott med kraft-papiret, og det ble veldig fint kombinert med de lyse fargene.
    Lekker, den puncheren!

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  2. This shape is so pretty, your card is gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  3. Så lekkert det var ♥

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails