fredag 6. april 2012

Stamping Tilda

We have already finished 4 weeks of the KOM competion on scrapping.no. This is my forth card. Thank you all for all the votes I got. I have used my new limited edition stamp, Stamping Tilda. This stamp is just perfect for a stamping friend! My flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft and Prima. The papers are from Magnolia. The tag is Tim Holtz and I have used my doily die from Cheery Lynn. And finally the border punch is from Martha Stewart. 
This is my inside of the card. The stamp here is from Stempelglede. 
Hugs from henrikke

7 kommentarer:

  1. Et herlig kort, nydelig laget. Digger alle lagene dine:-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig nydelig nydelig! Så perfekte lag og pynt, elsker fargene og detaljene. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  3. this card is so beautiful. I love the colours you have used, especially I love the kraft as it just goes perfectly with any colour combination.

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig,rett og slett !!

    -Helle-

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig kort og herlig motiv:-D

    SvarSlett
  6. Superflott!!!
    Nydelig sammensatt kort, og herlig stempel:-)
    Klem

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails