onsdag 30. mai 2012

"I am sorry" by Elisabeth Bell


Hi everyone! 

I am super excited to show you my new card for the day. I used the stamp from the Elisabeth Bell Heartfelt Collection. This girl is just perfect to say I am sorry to a friend with. So cute. I have used papers from the new My Minds Eye. All my flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft and the beautiful birdhouse is Prima. The doile in the back is from Cheery Lynn and the corner punch is a Whiff Of Joy. The pearls you can also find in the Wild Orchids Craft shop. 


8 kommentarer:

  1. Wow så nydelig kort! Herlig blomsterarrangement og farger.
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort. Masse flotte detaljer :)

    SvarSlett
  3. LEKKERT Henrikke, også sååå nydelig fargelagt :)))
    Motivet der MÅÅ jeg ha :)
    klemm

    SvarSlett
  4. For et utrolig flott kort!
    elsker fargene og detaljene,
    og for et nydelig motiv:)

    Ha en super helg!

    Klem Therese

    SvarSlett
  5. Så mange fine detaljer og fine farger du har brukt på dette kortet :) Nydelig :)

    hilsen Janne-lise

    SvarSlett
  6. flotte detaljer og søde farver

    SvarSlett
  7. Kjempefin kort Henrikke! Nydelig farver, søt motiv og flott arransjert blomster :O)
    klem Nina x

    SvarSlett
  8. Such a lovely card my dear! I love the softness you have achieved.
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails