mandag 7. mai 2012

Pink Vintage card

This is the second card I made with the materials we got from Craftica. On this one I have used a vintage image, a tag, a crystal sterm, roses, lace ribbon and some beautiful pink pins. The papers are all from Glitz. So many nice colours. I have mounted my card on craft carton. I must say I really love the colour on the craft paper they have at Craftica. It´s a nice dark and deep brown colour. 

Here I just made a collage with some details images for you. 
Jump over to StampARTic and check out the rest of the team members. Here is the link. Craftica shippes to any country, just visit them on their homepage. 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Flott kort. Ha en fin uke :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Lekkert kort Henrikke :-) Ha en flott dag!

    SvarSlett
  3. Det var kjempe lekkert ♥


    KLem

    SvarSlett
  4. Så flott kort! Likte veldig godt oppsettet på sløyfene dine:-)
    Klem

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails