fredag 4. mai 2012

Travle tags (Whiff of Joy Tutorial)


    Hi everyone! Today I have a new tutorial to show you over at Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog. This one is on how to make travle tags. You can see them to the right. I made these for my mom, dad and my little sister. They travle a lot and it´s so much more fun to prepare for a trip when you can put these on your bag. For the tags I have used two Whiff of Joy stamps; one of them is "Henry Around the World" and the other one is "Henry Catching the plane".

To make these you need: stamps, papers, laminator, printer, eyelets and eyelets tool.

Do you want to see how to do it?? Just jump over at the Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog and check it out.  

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så lekre disse ble! Smart å lage slike koffertlapper, litt enklere å finne sin bagasje også:)
    God helg!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Disse var kjempeflotte Henrikke.
    Klem fra Merethe

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails