mandag 18. juni 2012

Flower Girl

Good morning everyone. Here is a new card for you. A little bit late today, it´s almost midnight in Australia. And I also have a really exciting project to show you really soon. I have been working on it for soo long and now it´s done! I can´t wait to show you girls (and boys)! 

The card of the day is made for Kortgleder. It´s the beautiful new stamp from Wild Rose. They are so vintage looking. On this card I have used just left over paper. Everything was left over from the "Life on the Country" by Maja Design. 


Here are the Copics I have used:
E43-E44-E47
0-N0-N2-N4
B00-B12-B91-B93-B95
E000-E00-E01-E11
R27-R29
G99-G94 



5 kommentarer:

  1. Rigtig smukt kort i dejlige farver.

    SvarSlett
  2. Lekkert kort i rødt, hvitt og blått :)
    Flott fargelegging og veldig fint motiv.

    SvarSlett
  3. Et nydelig kort og så lekkert motivet var - flotte blomster!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails