fredag 22. juni 2012

Flower Tree

Hi everyone! Now, my project is done. I have been working on this for over a week! And I am soo happy with the outcome. After I saw one of these in the scrappingworld, I just had to have the same! I ended up buying all three dies that I needed on an online australian shop and I have just been waiting for the day I finished Uni so I could start. 

If you want to make this "plant" please watch the video on youtube here. On this tree I have used three dies from Memory Box. The person in the video will explain you everything. I did it a little bit different, and since my tree is green I didn´t want the green mose like on the video. I bought sort of a fake dirt in stead. To do this you need a glue gun. You can not use anything but a gluegun. Other things are: a pot, a ball (10 cm), cardstock (I used 8 whole ones), a pencil, some string, some pearls, oasis and some "dirt"/or what ever you want to use. So watch the video and get inspired! Btw: This is the perfect flower for someone who is allergic. And it will last for ever.. :-) 

I am on my way to give this to a dear friend of mine! I really hope she likes it. Have a great friday, it´s almost weekend!!
Have a great day! 

6 kommentarer:

  1. For en super ide! Dette var bare lekkert. Vet ikke om jeg egentlig bør skrive norsk eller engelsk her. Ble norsk denne gangen, kanskje engelsk neste :) Ha en riktig god dag. Hilsen Kirsten

    SvarSlett
  2. For et lekkert tre du har laget her.
    Ha en flott helg.
    :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Ååh, så herlig! Elsker den!
    Kanskje jeg må prøve på noe sånt selv, såå søt den var. :D

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne var flott. Artig Idee :). Ha en fin dag :)

    SvarSlett
  5. OMG! this is so cute. What a fantastic gift to give to a friend. This must have take ages to make, cutting out all those dies. I hope your friend loved it!
    Hope you are enjoying life on the Sunny Coast now that uni has finished! xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow, this is a stunning project! I would never have the nerve to do this...LOL
    Although I want to have one :)
    Katharina

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails