onsdag 27. juni 2012

Folding Card Tutorial

Hi everyone! Today it´s my turn to host the Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog. I am showing a folding card that is great to get away some left over papers. Normally when I buy papers I buy the whole collection. The designers has made the collection because the papers fit togther, and this makes it so easy to mix and match. That´s way I keep all my left overs. So today I´ll show you a card that is great for these papers. 

Folding Card
Supply list:
- 12x12" cardstock
- Double sided teip
- Scoreboard 
- Cutting knife/
Cutting Board
- Ribbon
- Left over paper

So does it look intresting?? Pop over to Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe lekkert kort ♥

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett
  2. love the earth tones. beautiful card, Henrikke!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails