torsdag 14. juni 2012

Preview: Day 1 - Simply Maya


Today we are all ready for the second day of the big preview for our new June release! But it´s the first day in my blog. And I am so happy that I get to show you the new illustrator in Whiff of Joy, Simply Maya. The first stamp I get to show you is called: Maya watching Ladybug. I have used papers from My Minds Eye, and for the second time on my blog my stamp is coloured in with Copics. You can see which Copics I used in the end of the post.
On this card I have lifted my favorite card maker, Claudia. She is actually the reason why I started to use copics. I still have a FARE way to go before I would ever be as good as here, but anyway. The card I have liftes is this one. I just love all the different shapes she has one the layers on her cards. They just all work so well together.  


My Copics
Skin: E000-E00-E01-E11-R20
Hair: E79-E57-E53- E35
Shirt/Flowers: R81-R83-R85-R89
Hat: BG70-BG72-BG75-BG78
Pants: N0-N2-N4-N6
Gras: G94-G99

My flowers, ribbon and crystals are all from Wild Orchids Craft. The film roll is from Tim Holtz and the text stamp is from the norwegian company Stempelgleder.


Bloghop
Did you like our new stamps?? Come back tomorrow and I will have a new preview ready for you. Not only that, it´s actually a bloghop too and you can win great prizes. Does it sound like something you would like?? Come back romorrow at 8AM (GMT+1). 

I added this card to the Norwegian Copics Blog, CopicMarkerNorge. This weeks challenge is to have butterflies on your card. I don´t have anyone on my actual image, but there is a butterfly on my text stamp from Stempelglede. It´s also one of my true favorites. 

8 kommentarer:

  1. Su utrolig flott kort. Og elsker den "teal" fargen ( eller hva den heter)
    Nydelig fargelagt - og herlig motiv!
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Dette var virkelig nydelig :)).

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort Henrikke ♥

    Håper alt er bra med deg :)

    Klem!

    SvarSlett
  4. For et nydelig kort. Og motivet er kjempeflott fargelagt.
    Takk for at du deltar hos CMN.

    Klem :o)

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig sommerkort igjen Henrikke. Vakker tekst og søtt motiv :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN nok en gang og lykke til igjen :)
    klemmer fra Jill

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig og vakkert fargelagt:)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til nok engang:)
    Klem,Trine

    SvarSlett
  7. Dette var flott og jeg likte så godt fargene dine. Herlig motiv og flott fargelagt.
    Takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails