torsdag 28. juni 2012

Rose Tree in colours

This was such a fun project so I made one more tree. This time I picked out all the similar coloured papers I had in my collection and especially all the papers I regret buying. And I started making one more tree. This time I also used a quilling tool, and that was so much better. The roses got a lot prettier. Here you can see som photos. Enjoy! 
To get more information on how to make a tree like this and which materials you need, click here to see the first post with the first tree I made. 
I added this rosetree in to:
- Summer challenge at Anonyme Scrappere. I used summer colours.
- Die to die for at Allsortet Challenge. I used my tree rose dies. 
- Anything goes at 2sisterChallenge

Hugs 
from Henrikke

10 kommentarer:

  1. Et NYDELIG rosetre!! Kjempelekkert. Finnes det noen tutorial på dette? Og har du brukt noe spesielt for å lage de flotte rosene (noen link?) eller har du bare klippet sirkler med vanlig/mønstersaks?

    SvarSlett
  2. Vilket arbete! Vilket fantastiskt arbete! Sååå vackert och dekorativt!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. A really stunning piece of artwork and so very inspirational.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, this is such an awesome rose tree, I've never seen anything like this - it's gorgeous! Love your creativity and patience to create such a work of art!
    Thanks for using your dies for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. WOW this is amazing, what a stunning creation, Hazelxo

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh, wow, I love your tree. What a great idea to make!
    xxx, Jacqueline

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow! This is stunning! So beautiful x
    Wendy x

    SvarSlett
  8. Just seen this on the Allsorts blog top 5 - this is one of the most inspiring projects I've seen in ages! It's absolutely gorgeous - and I would guess time-consuming! A real labour of love! M x

    SvarSlett
  9. wow for et fantastisk tre!!!

    SvarSlett
  10. so super beautiful !!
    love the colors!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails