fredag 13. juli 2012

Fishing Card

My lovely dad turned 45 years the 2th June and this is the card I made for him. It did take quite a while to get it done, because I don´t really make boys cards. But I had a look online to find a stamp that would go with my card and I found one over at Mo Manning. My dad loves fishing and his birthday gift was also a magazine subscription on a fishing magazine. So this little fisherman was perfect for the occasion. The letters on my card are from Tim Holtz and so is the little metal medalion on the right hand corner. I have coloured my stamp in copics. The papers was left over from Maja Design Collection, "Life on the Sea". 
Inside I printet out a mini fisherman and coloured him in just Warm Greys. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Rett og slett rå flott:)
    Ha en fin dag!
    Klem,Trine

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails