torsdag 26. juli 2012

Henry on rocking horse

It´s time for a new challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges and this time there is a sketch for you to follow! I had so much fun making this card and this is my favorite stamp from the new release! I love how easy it is to use if and how nice it goes with everything. This is the sketch to follow this time. I have swapped my flowers to the left with a row of pennants from Whiff of Joy and instead of a swirl I did a swirl look-a-like by attaching some ribbon with a staple around my sentiment. The sentiment is also from the Whiff of Joy english stamp Collection "You are my Hero". The text says "Be the hero in your own life story". The papers are all from the My Minds Collection "Fine and dandy" and I really like the colours. I matched it up with some similar coloured cardstock from Kaiser Craft in sea blue, brown and ivory. 
My stamp is coloured in with Copics in these colours: 
Fure: W01-W03-W05-W07
Ears: E11-E01-E00-E000-E0000

Horse: E43-E44-E47-E49
Hair on horse: E35-E33
Inkpad: Memento - Black
So jump over at Whiff of Joy Challenge blog and join their challenge. Here is the link for you! Have a good week everyone! I am leaving to go to Thailand tomorrow and I am so excited! Thank you so much for all the nice comments I get every single day! It makes my day every day. So enjoy your week and my blog will be automatically updated during the weeks I will be gone.
Big Hugs 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card - lovely image and color combo.

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott kort, nydelig fargelagt stempelmotiv. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card, Henrikke. Wonderful colour combo and I also love your idea to wrap some twine around the sentiment. Really looks great!
    Hugs, Karina

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card Henrikke - love the colors you used and I agree with you, the image is just adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenge.

    With smiles

    Karin

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails