mandag 16. juli 2012

Preview: Henry the Fireman

A new preview card is up for you today! This time I have used Henry the fireman as my stamp. He is just sooo cute. But I didn´t want to colour him in "normal" fireman colours because I am missing a lot of colours in the Copic range. So I did my Fireman in a blue-green colour. To make my card I have used a sketch from Katharinas blog, it´s sketch number #6 under her collection. All my papers are from My Minds Eye. The little stamp sentiment says: "Life is an adventur. Enjoy every moment." The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy, is a set called: "You are my hero". One of my favorites for the moment. The little brad pearls are from My Minds Eye too.
I have used the colours:
E11-E01-E00-E000-E0000-N0-N2-N4-N6-BG70-BG72-BG75-BG78.


3 kommentarer:

  1. For et herlig kort ♥

    Jeg blir hver gang like imponert over kortene dine :)

    Ha en fin mandag!

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastic card Henrikke! I really love this image in these colors :)
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails