mandag 9. juli 2012

Stars and Strips

What I love most about this amazing scrapping world is all the inspiration I get from scrapper that has a different style than what I normally scrap in. Just in the Whiff of Joy Team we have so many different styles. That´s why I went over to one of my amazing team mates this time and got some inspiration for the next challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenge. This time is "Stars and Strips". So I have got the inspiration from Alice. I love how her cards are so clean and elegant and that the focus is all on the stamp. Hop over to Alices Blog and see what she had made latley.   
This time I have used two products from Whiff of Joy. On of them is my favorite at the moment. The English Text Collection called "You are my Hero". The stamp are just so easy to use, so many nice sentiments, that fit the every occasion. 

7 kommentarer:

  1. I love it Henrikke! Yes, I also like to try different styles of crafting from time to time. Makes it more interesteing again :)
    Katharinax

    SvarSlett
  2. Lekkert kort!
    Nydelige farger:)
    Klem, Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  3. A beautiful, elegant card! Great colouring as well!! You realy make beautiful cards!! hugs, Marlies

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempe lekkert, Henrikke ♥

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  5. So simple, but yet beautiful, well done! <3

    SvarSlett
  6. så vakkert, så rent og enkelt. Jeg får nesten tårer i øynene :)
    Utrolig stilig at du har stempeltrykket ensfarget!

    SvarSlett
  7. you are so sweet, Henrikke! =) beautiful B&W coloring and simple design! love it!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails