tirsdag 24. juli 2012

Summer Tilda - Copic Marker Norway

Hi everyone! I know it´s really early (or just really late) for everyone at home but I am posting my second card for the Copics Markers Summer Challenge in Norway. I am still a beginner when it comes to the markers, I have only been collection for 3 months. Now I am on the airport going Thailand for 2 weeks holiday with my boyfriend and than it´s back to Uni. Anyway, since I would normally use Whiff of Joy Images I thought I would use a Magnolia this time. My card was made on a craft night the other day. I have masked Tilda on the top of some letters from Kaisers Craft. I guess everyone can see what is says?? SUMMER! I did one mistake when I was masking Tilda so she is not really sitting that well on the letters, but I was happy enough.

On Copic Marker Norway we had a sketch to follow and we had to have the colour yellow in our stamp. My text stamp is from Whiff of Joy and my flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft.
The colours I have used:
Pink: R89-R85-R83-R81
Brown: E49-E47-E44-E43
Skin: E0000-E000-E00-E01-E11-R20
Yellow: Y15-Y11
Big Hugs 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Et herlig kort Henrikke og nydelig motiv i sommerlige farger :)
    God tur til Thailand, kos deg masse!
    Takk for at du deltar på vår sommerutfordring og lykke til videre
    Klemmer fra Jill

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort du har laget ♥

    Kos dere masse i Thailand!

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett
  3. Amazing job with colouring and masking! What a fun idea to put her to sit on letters. Love it!
    Have a great time in Thailand,
    Nonni x

    SvarSlett
  4. Herlig kort i glade farger. Takk for at du deltar hos CMN sin sommerutfordring.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails