fredag 6. juli 2012

Together for ever

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all the great comments I got on my cards lately. I will have a little bloghop later tonight and come a visit you lovely girls back. But one of my latest cards are with the new Secret Fall Stamps Kit! I have another sneak peak for you today! This is with another stamp, and I like to call it together for ever. It goes perfectly as a wedding stamp, anniversery stamp and so on. This card is made to two special someones, but it a long time to it´s handed over so I am leaving the names out. The little sentiment inside my metal frame is also from the stamp kit. 

On this card I have also used the beatiful sketch Katharina has provided us with on her blog. You can add your card in the linky under her post right here. As you can see the sketch is easy to find in the card, but I changed the sentiment part with the metal frame from Tim Holtz.

For the little round circle in the right hand corner I have used a little white doily I won in a give-away. I also used striped paper in the back and a little piece going the opposite way to create balance in my card. 

This time I have tried to combine the sweet look on my cards with different masculin Tim Holtz effects. On this card I have used a black cardstock, dark patteren papers, Tim Holtz film strip and the silver metal frame. 

All of my flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft and in just two colours lilac and white. The little purple crystals are from Kortgleder (norwegian Crafting shop). 

All my papers are from My Minds Eye in the "Miss Caroline" collection.

Inside my card I have decorated the same way as the sketch shows, a doily and the same paper. 

The coloures I have used are:
Leaves: YG95-G94
Table/Trees: E49-E47-E44-E43
Grapes/Purple Clothing: RV99-RV95-RV93-RV91
Grey Fure: W01-W03-W05-W07
Ears/Tale: E11-E01-E00-E000-E0000
Pants: CG03-CG01
Flame: Y15-YG17
Metal Heart Frame: CG5-CG3-CG1
Shadow: B00-B000-Blender0

8 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you have outdone yourself Henrikke!! Your card is so very beautiful!!!! I am in love.
    Hugs
    Katharina

    SvarSlett
  2. Sensationell , finde die Karte absolut grandios .

    Liebe Grüße Bernd

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Love all the details and the image is coloured beautifully!!!

    SvarSlett
  4. For et rent og lekkert kort! Så fantastisk fargelagt, og sykt lekre farger.
    Flott oppsett og pynt, og herlige papirer. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  5. For et fantastisk flott kort Henrikke, du er bare så rå på fargelegging! Og så lekre farger da - nyter synet:)
    God helg!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    SvarSlett
  6. So pretty! Love that woodgrain background! M x

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Henrikke

    Girl this is fantastic adorable and so beautiful.
    Love it!!
    Sonja xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Utrolig nydelig <3 <3 Elsker bakgrunns arket.. Det passet jo bare perfekt. *

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails