tirsdag 10. juli 2012

Triple folding card with window

Hi everyone! I (Henrikke) have a new tutorial for you today over at Whiff of Joy Turorial blog. One of my best friends from school is getting married in august and I wanted to make a special card for her and her boyfriend. Espasilly since I don´t know her boyfriend at all and I wanted to have a chance to write them wedding wishes together and also a personal wish just for my friend. So this time I made a triple folding card with a window. Hope you wanna follow my tutorial. (Just wanted to say sorry for the low quality on the photos, I am a night scrapper so the photos are taken during night)! :) I really do recommend that you look through the whole tutorial before you start, so hopefully the pictures at the end will clear up something if anything is unclear! Write me a message if you have any questions. 
Here is the card we are making and I have used one of the stamps from the Secret Fall Stamp Kit. This can be order in the webshop and will only be avilible for a short period of time. If you are wondering why you should preorder take a trip into Katharinas blog and see why it´s so important. 

       To make the card you need:
  • - 2 cardstock (same colour) 12"x12"
  • - Patteren paper
  • - Dies 
  • - Scoreboard 
  • - Flowers
  • - Stamps
  • - Crystals 
Jump over at Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog to see the whole tutorial!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh what a wonderful card!!!! The image is so cute and you decorated it with so many fabulous details!!!! Really, really fantastic!!!!

    Hugs!

    SvarSlett
  2. such a beauty, Henrikke! love the details and super tutorial!

    SvarSlett
  3. Så kjempenydelig og herlig!
    Flott fargelagt og så kul bretting. Lekker pynt. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails