fredag 24. august 2012

Safari with Whiff of Joy

Hi everyone!

It´s been a little break for me because I have moved back to Norway. But I was just in time for Copic Marker Norways summer challenge! This time I didn´t make a card because everything has been packed down and ready to be shipped, so instead I created a frame with a masked animal photo. I used a frame that I bought in Thailand and it remind me a little bit of the jungle. 
When I did my photo I completley messed up my measurements and my photo was way bigger then the frame, so I had to cut away a lot of the work, and a tree that I draw on the right side. These are all stamps from Whiff of Joy. They are older stamps, but new for me. I just masked them all together and startet to draw around them. Under here you can see what it looks like without the frame, and this is even after I cut away over 5cm. In the bottom of the post you can see how I have used the blender.


I used a photo from this blog to show you what I did. I used my blender to make lighter colours of the one I have. (Like the photo shows). Since I am new to Copics I didn´t really know that many techniques but this one I knew. I used it to make the clouds and the shadows around all the animals. I will update my colours as soon as I find the litte paper that I wrote them down on. 

Have a great weekend! 

10 kommentarer:

  1. Utrolig flott bilde Henrikke :)
    Nydelig fargelegging :)
    Velkommen tilbake til hjemlandet! Tusen takk for at du deltar på CMN's sommerutfordring
    Klem fra Jill

    SvarSlett
  2. Wat een schitterende safari kaart I LOVE IT.
    Groetjes van Ghea

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow what a beautiful image. Nice colouring.

    Greets claudia

    SvarSlett
  4. Fantastic collage of animals. love the scene you created for them. A fantastic frame too.
    Sandy

    SvarSlett
  5. Så flott bilde.
    Gøy når man setter sammen flere stempel.
    Ha en fin dag.

    SvarSlett
  6. Herlig bilde med flott farge. Flott med kraftige farger til den brune rammen

    SvarSlett
  7. Kjempefint bilde!! Supert fargelagt og passet godt til rammen :)

    SvarSlett
  8. Herlige stempler, og nydelig fargelagt!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails