søndag 21. oktober 2012

Baking Maja

Hi and good morning! What a beautiful sunday it is! I love getting up on sundays and just let the day go by, one hour at the time. Anyway, I have a new card for you today. It is one the images from Whiff of Joy where Maja is baking. I love this one, she looks just so cute. I really used a lot of thime on the coloring in this time. If you want to see the colors I have used just look in the end of the post. 
The lovely little tag that says "With Love" is a beautiful dies from Whiff of Joy. The little tag is a little bit bigger, but I placed it under so that we only see on side of the tag, I think it looks cute. 
I just made a little pocked and inside I placed a little base of card so that you could write on. Easy and not to much since the front has so many little things. 
Here are all the products I have used. 
Here you can see the image a little bit closer. 

Here are the colors I have used. For pepopel who use Copics they will se straight away where I have used each color. It you have any quetions, please just write a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again for looking around in my blog, I love every single one of the comments that I get!

This card I will also place in the challenges at:
- Anonyme Scrappere - Pink

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk flott fargelegging! Lekker fargekombinasjon og nydelige detaljer :)
    Klem, Jorunn

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort ♥

    Ha en fin søndag!

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  3. I LOVE YOUR CARD BEAUTIFUL....
    Hugs from Ghea

    SvarSlett
  4. A gorgeous card in a lovely colour combi! The image is so sweet!! hugs, Marlies

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails