torsdag 11. oktober 2012

Christmas in pink

Hi everyone!! 

Lately I haven´t been able to make as many cards as I want and be in as many challenges I wanted to. So this weekend I finally got to be in the CopicMarkerNorway Challenge. I used one of the newest stamps that we have in the collection as Whiff of Joy. I think it´s my new favorite too. The challenge was to make a christmas card in untraditional christmas colour. So I picked pink. There was also a sketch to follow. I have used my Cheery Lynn dolit, some new frames from Tim Holtz, papers from Tim Holtz and Maja Design, stamp "Make a Wish" from Lily of the Valley, Merry Christmas stamp from Kaiser Craft and some pearls from Wild Orchids Craft. 
I also added some glitter on the star and one the hat. My stamp is coloured in with my Copics.  

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is so lovely! The colors of the card... And of course your perfect coloring!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wat een schitterend kaartje een bjoetie hoorrrrr
    Liefs Ghea

    SvarSlett
  3. Dette kortet var jo bare helt herlig.
    Nydelige farger og søtt motiv.

    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  4. For et herlig motiv! Og wow for en fargelegging!!
    Rett og slett et nydelig kort Henrikke :)
    Så glad for at du hadde tid igjen til å delta hos CMN, alltid en glede å ha deg med!
    Klem fra Jill

    SvarSlett
  5. Herlig kort og vakkert fargelagt:)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til!
    Klem,Trine

    SvarSlett
  6. Utrolig hærlig kort, og hærlig motiv. Synes det var utrolig godt fargelagt. Lykke til hos CMN :-)

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous card, Henrikke! Love your colour choice and your colouring is brilliant.
    Hugs, Karina

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails