torsdag 4. oktober 2012

Preview day 1 - Fishy present

Hi everyone! 

I have a new exciting card to show you today! I finally got all my scrapping supplies in the mail from Australia, and I have been enjoying some time crafting and creating with the beautiful new stamps from Whiff of Joy! The first one here is called "Fishy Present". The penguins are so cute. On this card I have only used left over paper, since I have a no-shopping-rule before after christmas. Hope you like it. The pink papers are from Tim Holtz Christmas Collection like two years ago. Look in the end of the post for more info. 
Here are the two products I have used from the Whiff of Joy Shop. 

Do you want to see more beautiful previews? 
These girls will also have previews today: 




5 kommentarer:

  1. Hælledussan så søtt dette var:) Nydelig fargelegging også. Klem:)

    SvarSlett
  2. A perfect card!! So cute image and I love your layout and choice of colors. Wow!

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjempe lekkert, Henrikke ♥

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  4. For noen herlige pingviner.
    Lekkert !!!

    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails