tirsdag 2. oktober 2012

Secret Winter Stamp Kit

Hi everyone! 

I got a new card to show you! This is two of the stamps from the secret winter kit. It is just sooo cute!! I messed up th bow on Henry so I had to do it twice, but he is so cute so it didn´t matter. I finally got to use my new doily die and all the papers and ribbon are left over. All the papers are from Maja Design. I  just love their collection! If you love Henry as much as I do, hurry up and order, it only comes in a limited amount. Hugs
Here is the banner Katharina has made. So now you know two of the different stamps! I also have a third one coming out in a week or two, just stick around and check it out! 


4 kommentarer:

  1. Wat een fantastisch mooi kaartje, prachtig ingekleurd en afgewerkt een echt toppertje
    Liefs Ghea

    SvarSlett
  2. Så søtt <3 Vakre julekort du lager *

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails