torsdag 20. desember 2012

House with MoManning and Maja Design

For the next challenge at scrapping.no I made a house. I build it from ground and covered it with paper. I used craft, vanilla and Maja Design Christmas collection. So many beautiful colors. On the side I used a Mo Manning stamp. You can see the colors I have used at the end of the post. On the top I have used a bow/ribbon from a shop called Princess and some old buttons I had laying around. The three stars to the left are dies, with glossy accents and glitter on the top. 

You can open the house from the top. On the inside of the house and on the flip there is a magnet to hold it together. I filled the house with candy. 


Here you can see the colors I have used to color in my Mo Manning digi stamp. I have used my Copics again. The collection I made in my copiccolor.com profil using the colors and putting them together in a pallett. This pallett is the one I use the most in my scrapping. 



3 kommentarer:

  1. Vannvittig flott julehus.
    Motivet var nydelig fargelagt..
    Kjempefin gave !!

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  2. magnifique maison

    SvarSlett
  3. Råflott hus. En virkelig inspirasjon. Og du fargelegger jo så utrolig flott. Arkene fra Maja er vannvittig flotte, og helheten her er jo helt fantastisk :-)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails