onsdag 30. januar 2013

Timeglasset: Mothers Day

I got a new card for you! And finally the text is here to. Everything just went missing, so I guess I am not updating the text on my ipad again! Anything we have started the new challenge at Anonyme Scrappere. The new task for "Timeglasset" is finally here! Can you guess just by looking at my card what this challenge is? 
Atfer using my copics for so long I did some coloring with Distress Reinkers again. But I must say, my Copics are favorites! Here is my card. I have used a stamp from Stempelglede. The papers are all from Pion Design. The stamp in craft is from Lily of the Valley. Flowers from Wild Orchids Craft, Kort og Godt and Prima. The butterfly dies on the side are form Tim Hotlz. The leaves I made with a leaf-dies from Martha Stewart. 
I have used paint om the butterflies on the side, glitter on the flowers and see if you can find 10 pearls? Easy! Hope you liked my card :-) 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort, veldig fine farger, og selvfølgelig kjempefint fargelagt!. Flinke du :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Vakkert morsdags kort :) Likte godt blomster pynten og sommerfuglene på siden *

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails