torsdag 7. februar 2013

Reach for the stars & dare to dream

Hi! I got a new Mo Manning card for you today! I really love all the amazing stamps Maurie is making. She can draw the most incredible images. Not sure what to use this card for, birthday and maybe even a confirmation? Anyway I used this little dreaming boy that I found at Digitale Pencil. Such great quality stamps. It´s decorated very light and easy. Just a band of burlap going across the papers. The papers are from Kaiser Craft and Pion Design. The round text stamp is from Whiff of Joy. I finished of with some burlap-string and a blue button. 
It was not intil I finished I realized that the blue colors did not match up. The button, the Copics-blue and the bazzil in the back are three completly different blue-colors. Not happy with that. 
Here are the Copics that I used to color my stamp. 


4 kommentarer:

  1. stunning henrikke!! i just love the gorgeous design and your colouring is spot on! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. * Herlig stempel! Liker fargene og arkene så godt. Og ble prikken og i'en med knappen og tråden :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. * WOW strie på kortet var en fin fin detalj - og nydelig fargelagt og fine ark :-)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails