fredag 8. februar 2013

Timeglasset: Purple note pad

The last challenge at Timeglasset is here, just pop over to Anonyme Scrappere to figure out what it is. I have used my Bind-it-all again. I really love that machine. So many possibilites! My papers are from Pion design, all my flowers from Wild Orchids Craft. I always use a hot-glue-gun to stick my flowers to the paper. I love having different colors and sizes so it´s easy to match them up wtih each other. I have used white paint on the purple flowers and I have used liquid pearls to make pearls all around my flowers. The color is Opal White. The leaf punch is a Martha Stewart one. 

3 kommentarer:

  1. A most stunning note pad....beautiful papers and flowers!

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne var nydelig... :) Så fine farger du har brukt. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig!!
    Herlige farger - og for en lekker 3D effekt du fikk på denne:):)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails