søndag 21. april 2013

Tilda as a Princess

Here is a new card I made today. I found a challenge at Copic Marker Norway, "Use the sketch and use the color blue". I am not really happy with my card, I feel something is missing. I think I made the card to big, but now it´s done. With no text on the outside I can give it to anyone I want. I have used no-line-technique on my new stamps. It´s Tilda being a princess on top of the pea. She is from the new "Once upon a time collection". 

My papers are from Maja Design, "Vintage spring Collection", the flowers are from Prima and the banner is a die from Magnolia. You can find the Copics I have used in the end of the post.
Hope you like my card. If you have any quetions just write them in a comment! 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Så lekkert, Henrikke ♥

    Klem!

    SvarSlett
  2. Et helt nydelig kort Henrikke ♥ Fantastisk flotte farger og perfekt fargelegging ♥ Rett og slett lekkert!
    Takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til
    Klem fra Jill

    SvarSlett
  3. Vakkert, Henrikke!!!!
    Du fargelegger utrolig flott, og er en mester til å sette sammen kortet.
    Takk for at du deltar hos CMN, og lykke til!
    Klem fra Siv

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails