lørdag 8. juni 2013

CMN: Guest designer, masked stamp on a box

The box was made as my second creation to Copic Marker Norway. I made the box of card board and covered it with vanilla bazzil. Then I use the new collection from Maja Design, Vinage Spring Basic. The two stamps I have masked together are from Magnolia and from Whiff of Joy. The textstamp is from Kort og Godt. I have colored my stamp with Copics. Pearls, ribbon, button and doily are from random places.

I made a ribbon after watching a video on youtube.
It´s called a double bow and I used a button with hot gluegun to stick it on my box. If you want to see the box it´s standing at Familieminner and I filled it with candy for who ever that stops by. If you have any questions just ask.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe lekkert ♥

    Klem, Veronique

    SvarSlett
  2. For en nydelig eske, så fine papirer. Flott med sløyfe, og herlig motiv. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  3. Åh så underbart fin box!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig malt motiv!... Herlige skygger og skinn i klærne.. Og Nydelige farger... Vakkert!. Flott maskering.. ser ut som ett stempel... Lekker Boks.. Å jeg må si at innholdet ser like lekkert ut! :o)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails