torsdag 19. september 2013

Blue Card for my great aunt ♡

I made a new card! Last weekend I finally got to visit the greatest scrapping soulmate in the world, Elin! I was so excited, had actually packed with me everything I owned and was so ready to scrap, eat and chat all the weekend. I managed to finish two things and this is the first of the two. This card I made for my moms aunt who had a stroke two months ago. The card is in the mail and hopefully she will have it soon.  
On this card and I have used a stamp from Stamping Bella (Mo Manning in digi). All the papers are from the Vintage Spring Collection from Maja Design. I made a tag with the tag-die from Tim Holtz and my lovely Elin made a nice bow for me with seam binding. I used a little brad from Panduro and glued it on to the ribbon. The little heart is a dies from Spellbinders and I just added glossy accent and glitter on top of it. The stamp standing vertical is from Kort og Godt.  I also used paper-piercing on this stamp. That something I´ve never done before. But I could´nt find the right Copic combo that matched my papers so I when for the piercing! :-) Hope you like it :-) 

8 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe lekkert, Henrikke ♥

    Klem!

    SvarSlett
  2. Kul den dama!
    Lekkert kort og fine farger.

    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastiskt fint!! Gillar de mjuka färgerna!

    Trevlig helg!
    Christina

    SvarSlett
  4. Knallfint kort Henrikke!
    Duse og samstemte farger og herlig motiv.
    God helg!
    Turid :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Åh... Helt Herlig altså!!! Stilig stempel.. Nydelig fargelegging ... Og Flotte Design ark som paser perfekt.. Nydelig med Perlebrad på sløyfa... Akurat passe nok pyntet..
    Lekkert! :o)

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig kort! Liker at det er holdt så rent og enkelt. Jeg digger forresten paper piecingen din, det er jo en genial måte å løse det på når man ikke finner rett fargekombinasjon. Skal huske det til en annen gang:)
    Klem fra Tove:)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails