søndag 22. september 2013

Card for my grandma

My grandma and grandpa had been married for 50 years this summer and my grandpa asked if I could make a card for my grandma from him. So of course I had to use Mummu from Mo Mannings Older and Wisher collection. They are really nice. I have used the Maja Design Vintage Spring collection, with the grey and light lilac papers. All the flowers are from Wild Orchids Craft. 
Inside I have used one of my favorite stamps that I picked up in New York this summer (a little shop in downtown Manhatten). It´s one of the few stamps that I have that´s mounted. It´s a frame with flowers around and I stamp the text from Stempelglede inside. The text says: "Flowers from you". I colored the stamp in the same colors as Mummu and cut it out. It´s mounted in 3D-foam. On the inside and the outside I have used dies from Life Style Craft and it´s the rectangle. My cardboard is Vanilla and the little piece of ribbon on the front page is from a small shop in Riga. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort, så kul den dama.
    Flott fargelagt.

    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så utrolig fint! Er stempelet ditt kjøpt på The ink pad? :-) Var innom der i fjor vår. Det var superfint, og jeg kunne godt tenkt meg å høre om de har flere...

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails