tirsdag 3. september 2013

Super fast coloring tutorial: "Distress Reinkers"

I have been teaching coloring wit distress reinkers as medium for over 2 years now. It´s funny how many tonal contrast you can find in each little reinker bottle. For my last class I made this tutorial for the students, so I figured that I might as well put it out here too. This is just the way/order that I do it in. That does not mean it´s the right way or the only way, it´s just the way I like to color. I have used 5 colors on this image: 
  • Pumic Stone
  • Weathered Wood
  • Walnut Stain
  • Tattered Rose
  • Antique Linen 
The tutorial are just put together by images and you can try to see how I have done it. If you have any questions you can just leave a comment on this blogpost or you can e-mail me: henrikke_blindheim@yahoo.no. Happy coloring!

4 kommentarer:

  1. KJempeflott tutorial...
    Må kanskje prøve med på distress reinkers igjen....
    Har fått dilla på prismablyanter (og promarkere)
    Takk for at du deler...

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  2. Flott tutorial du har laget her.

    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig Fargelegging!.. Flott å se hvordan du gjør det! :o)

    SvarSlett
  4. Flott fargelagt. Likte godt og se hvordan du lagde skyggen rundt beina. Sliter veldig med det selv.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails