lørdag 26. oktober 2013

Christmas Card #1 {Ett Trykk}


Good morning everyone! Anyone looking for some christmas inspiration this beautiful saturday morning? I am actually on my way to work, I just thought I could post a card for you guys first! ;-) This is one of the cards I made for "Julehilsen" magazine. It´s also the one I was the most happy with. I have used Tilda from Magnolia. She is as always colored in with copics. If you want to know the colors just jump down to the end of the post. The papers I have used are from Maja Design, "It´s winter time". Behind Tilda there is a text from North Star Stamps. It says "The recipe on a beautiful winter day. " The christmas tree you see in the back is from Sissix. The pearls are from Kaiser Craft. On the back of the card I have used stamps from Inkido and Kort og Godt. If you have any questions, please just make a comment or e-mail me! Enjoy your weekend ☁ ☂

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh this is so cute and adorable!!!!!
    I LOVE IT
    Huggles Ghea ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. This is gorgeous!! My favourite colours!!

    SvarSlett
  3. vakkert!!! et absolutt innspirerende kort!!! Nydelige tilda er nydelig fargelagt!!!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails