torsdag 3. oktober 2013

The snail Hugo with butterflies

After being a couple of days late for the new challenge at Papirplanten, I finally manage to take photos of my card. The new challenge is "Baby or Animals". I have used Hugo the Snail stamp from the Sweet Rainbow collection. I have masked that together with a background stamp from Magnolia (not sure which collection this is from). I have used papers from Maja Design. The card base is made out of Life Style Craft dies. The butterflies are from Studio (??) and have been painted, added glossy accent and glitter on the top. I have used pearls and liquid pearls to create some pearl streams from the butterflies. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Så søtt dette kortet var! Nå har jeg tatt en liten runde i bloggen din, og her var det mye nydelig! Så mye harmoniske, fine farger, og lekre kort! Legger meg til som følger :)
    :) Karen Elise

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails