fredag 22. november 2013

Book mark for Mina {Familieminner}

It getting closer to my exams and sometimes I really need a break from english, reading, studying, british literature, linguistics, the international phonetic alphabet, grammar, civilization and didactics. To get a break I love to take out my markers. I just order this little Magnolia from Papirplaneten. It´s been one of those stamps I have really wanted to have in my collection. This Tilda is so cute. To color Tilda I have used:
Hair: E40-E41-E42-E43
Dress: W00-W01-W03-W05
Skin: E0000-E000-E00-E01-R20
Pink on socks/dress: R83-R81-R80
R80 is a color I made myself.

I have used papers from Vibeke Spigelseth and Bazzill Vanilla. The letters are from the "Typeset" alphabet from Tim Holtz. It will work in almost any machine. Little charm as a key chain. The seam binding is colored in with R85-R83-R81. The little folder you can find at Familieminner. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Så flott bokmerke. Man kan virkelig bruke denne hobbyen til alt mulig ;)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails