søndag 1. desember 2013

Triangle Box {Christmas}

Ooh can you guys believe it?? It´s already december! So since I am stuck reading linguistics all day for my exam monday (you are more than welcome to wish me good luck, I think I will need it), I figured that I could post a new Christmas project for you guys. This I made in September while I was visiting my scrap-soulmate Elin. I bought a box similar to this one, "Toblerone" for 5 years ago and I have been wanting to make a box from scratch. After lots of paper in the trash I finally managed to put it together. Elin was kind enough to use the sewing machine on the edges for me, since I can not sew! I have tried, it never turns out good. 

The stamp of the tree is from Inkido and the text is unknown as I borrowed it from Elin. The papers are from Pion Design and the snowflakes are from Maja Road and Tim Holtz.  They were first painted white, covered in glossy accent and then covered in the new glitter from Tim Holtz. The box is done by free hand, and the ribbon is all from Familieminner. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nyyyydelig eske, nyyyydelige farger, teksten er fra Kort og Godt, lykke til med eksamen

    Klem Winnie

    SvarSlett
  2. utrolig flott, spesielt krystallene :D

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails