søndag 19. januar 2014

Birthday card for my mom

My dear mother turned 45 yesterday and of course I had to prepare a card for her big day. The card had been ready since beginning of December when I was visiting Elin. On the card I have used a stamp from justinklined.com. It so fun to use stamps that not everyone have. Because it's a digistamp I had the chance to make some alterations to it. On the left side of the flowers it's written: "No flowers in any garden can compare to you". When I visited Elin we went to Bikuben. So I finally got my hand on the amazing new papers from Pion Design. I don't normal fancy their paper that much, but this collection is stunning! In combination with the papers I have used Bazzill in the color Vanilla. I cut out my stamp by using the circle Life Style Craft dies and the scalloped one. To the left on the card I have places a tag with a personal greeting to my mom. The tag is a Magnolia dies and I have used seam binding in the color Winter White and hemp string to decorate it. The button is from the vintage collection from Paper Trey Ink. 


4 kommentarer:

  1. Dette kortet er SÅÅÅÅ fint. Ble det ferdig da du besøkte meg, kan ikke huske å ha sett det ferdig?? Det er jo ikke noe rart jeg liker da, det er blått, lag på lag, triple paneler, Copics, perler, blomster, tag, seambinding og alt annet som er fantastisk her i verden!! Flinke flinke du!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort. Virkelig lekker den blå fargen. Også så gjennomført :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastisk vakkert kort! Moren din er virkelig heldig! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Så vakkert kort, nydeligt farga motiv, oppsett og farger.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails