mandag 10. februar 2014

Pink Flower Girl

An inspiring cardmaker had her birthday 8th February. This year I am finally ahead of my making and this was already finished in the beginning of January. This card was made for Camilla and the stamp I have used is from Mo Manning. The papers are from Maja Designs collection Sofiero and the flowers are all from Wild Orchids Craft. I have been so good and only using left over papers and flower. No shopping for me! The little tag in the top right corner is from Magnolia with a seam binding bow with a little button on. The stamp used on the tag is from Stempelglede. I have stamped it with Memento ink, Pink Blush. The colors I have used you can see in the end of the post. 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Ljuvligt vackert kort, härlig färgläggning!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvarSlett
  2. Så nydelige, Henrikke ♥

    Ha en fin ettermiddag!

    Klem!

    SvarSlett
  3. Super fint kort, Henrikke, nydelige farver,
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  4. Lekkert kort. Flott fargelagt motiv. :)
    Linda

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig Fargelegging!!! Herlige Farger.. Og formen på kortet var så Flott!!! Det gjorde seg godt!! Nydelig Lag på lag med papir og Flotte blomster!!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails