onsdag 6. april 2016

Spring feeling

After an amazing weekend with my best scrappingfriend, I have finally landed. It took a while to get pictures of all the creations we made and this is one of my cards. The green grass really gives me a spring feeling. There is none in Aalesund now by the way.. I have used mini-Magnolias with a birthday hat and a present. The text is from Norsk Stempelblad and says: A big hurray for you on your birthday. This mood board inspired me to give it a real outdoors spring feeling. 
This is the Maja Design April Mood board. 
The retroflowers are a dies from Kort og Godt, cut in Maja Design papers. The leaf die behind is from Magnolia. Under you will also find the Copic colors I've used on Tilda. 
The backside with a birthday stamp from Stempelglede.  
One of my favorite things with Maja Design is how well the collections work together. Here I've used Coffee in the Arbour and Vintage Baby. 

This card is an entry to: 

2 kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails